[Nfb-kzoo] KPL ideas document

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:38:42 UTC 2009

JJ,
Good information...As far as the issue of Mee Inc., my understanding is that you have a concern as to whether or not you being the representative for this company and a representative of the NFB which is recommending the products, is a conflict of interest?  I guess I'm not sure of the legalities (if their are any) or the moral i's that should be dotted and t's that should be crossed, but all of us know that you would be a good representative for both. In my opinion it would be beneficial for you to be the main representative/supplier because then as a chapter we will have a better handle on what is happening in order to easier facilitate the smooth transition for the KPL's technology update, thus making us look better.  I would like others opinions on this though.  I think that we need to get this attachment to Kevin immediately, but my guess is that he is done working for the day...so I will wait until later tonight to send this final draft to him.  If their are no major objections before the night is out, I feel that including a little note about this supplier with your number would be an okay thing to do.  If their are concerns other than your own, then I will postpone this information and bring it up later when we have the matter sorted within the chapter.

Hope to here from you all soon,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo