[Nfb-kzoo] KPL ideas document

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Mar 26 01:04:02 UTC 2009

Yes, that's exactly it. I don't have a problem with it personally, but
didn't want it to look bad.
But I don't mind being the point man for procuring the technology.
Put the MEE address and name with my phone number and name.
Sounds good.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory distributor