[Nfb-kzoo] pizza party amounts

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Wed May 13 19:16:15 UTC 2009

Hi,
I tried to look up the amount of drinks we had planned to get, but I can't
find it written anywhere.  I'm sorry.  I bet it was in an email and I didn't
record it in the minutes.  I'll try to keep track of little details like
that in the future.  I swear though, that the plan was to get 2 24 packs of
water, and 10 2 liters of pop.  So if Doug knows which kind of water he got,
that will make the difference on the price, then just add 10 2 liters of pop
onto that...  Does that sound right?
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1