[Nfb-kzoo] Final Call

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:06:26 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,
Well, I think that we can close the chapter on this particular event, the pizza social I mean.  After several e-mails with the treasurer of the MBAA, it was determined that they would not be able to receive a match grant for the money donated from us because it involved a reimbursement.  Anything we would donate beyond the $231.00 could be used for a match, but I explained to him that we have little "extra" money right now.  All is well, and I think that the attempt was honorable, and I indicated that we would make another attempt in the future to help out the MBAA.

So Tim, what ever you need to wrap up with this is great, and after that we are all set, I will no longer need copies of the receipts to give to the MBAA.

Take care everyone,
Tyler