[Nfb-kzoo] May 11 meeting minutes

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:04:29 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,
Leanne and I just bought our train tickets, and they were pretty cheap...here is the information

July 2, 12:10pm  departure (train #350),, Kalamazoo to Detroit

July 9, 11:46am Departure, Detroit to Kalamazoo

With the VI discount right now the price is $20.40 each way.  If you'd like to travel with us, I'd get the tickets fairly soon before they fill-up.

Take care everyone and good luck,

Tyler Merren

President of the NFB of Kalamazoo