[Nfb-kzoo] Urgent message from Mary Wurtzel

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Thu May 28 17:07:31 UTC 2009

Hi,
Tyler is out of town...  He tried contacting all of the people we listed as
possibly wanting assistance, and he hasn't been successful.  Basically, what
I understand is that they can possibly find room space, but that food,
registration and transportation are up to them?  The best thing for them to
do is to contact Mary to find out for sure, and then go online and register
before Sunday, so they don't have to pay the extra on the registration fee.
I don't think any of them are on this list though, and Vanessa is the only
one we have contact info for.  If anyone can pass the information along to
Ben and Collin that would be much appreciated.
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1