[Nfb-kzoo] Tim's response.

Timothy J. Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:18:30 UTC 2009

Group,

Here is a message I sent to tyler and leanne a while back regarding my
participation in the chapter. I Have also sent several other messages
to tyler, one in which I resigned as treasurer and offered to be of
any assistance I could to the upcoming treasurer. I have not heard
back from tyler or leanne on my comments and am worried that they
didn't get the messages. Maybe a lot of messages are not being
received. This could be part of our problem too.