[Nfb-kzoo] NFB Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting

Moss, Corda (DELEG) mossc at michigan.gov
Fri Oct 30 20:14:40 UTC 2009

Jackie and Tim, are you two planning on going to convention?  I know
that Chris is going, and I am going.  Megan and Ian plan to go and Faith
wants to go.  Tyler can't go and Leanne needs transportation.  Is there
anyone else?  It would be great if we could get the word to everyone who
is interested in going to convention about the conference call on
Sunday.

I heard back from Faith.  She is in Detroit now and will be back on
Sunday evening in time for the conference call.

Talk to you then.

Corda