[Nfb-kzoo] Old Peninsula Room

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Mon Mar 8 18:38:20 UTC 2010

haha Rhonda, that was such a mom statement.

I know it would be great to have a room down town, but we had really good
attendance at the Roadhouse.  Maybe we should see how far in advance we can
book the room so we can secure it.  The room at Fridays, I thought, was
better because it was very enclosed and so much easier to hear everyone, but
the location could make for very short meetings.
Tyler checked on the availability of the Roadhouse for March 18, and it was
available so we went ahead and booked it so we know we have somewhere to
meet.  Maybe we should stick to that this month, and we can talk about other
options at the meeting?  In the meantime, if people want to check out other
locations and share at the meeting that would be helpful.
Just my thoughts. :)
Leanne