[Nfb-kzoo] NFB of Kalamazoo

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:24:24 UTC 2010

Hello Roxanna, Miles, Casey, Pat,Mishelle,  and Amanda
I'm very excited to know that you have shown interest in our chapter recently and would like to personally invite you to our next meeting.  Some of you may already have this information, but just in case, here it is again.  The NFB of Kalamazoo will be holding their chapter meeting on Thursday March 18 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at the University Road House on West Michigan Avenue.  We will have food from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm and at 6:30 pm we will begin the meeting.  Our next meeting will be very exciting with a guest speaker coming in to talk with us from Metro Transportation.

I hope that all of you can make the trip, let me know if you have any questions, and pass this along to anyone you may think would be interested.  Also, if you haven't yet paid your membership dues, don't worry about it, everyone is welcome at our meetings, and you can pay the dues at any time.  The dues help support the chapters endeavors and gives you the right to vote, but we always look for peoples opinions.

Take care and hope to see you Thursday,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo