[Nfb-kzoo] kalamazoo Transit

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Mar 18 04:28:37 UTC 2010

At the last meeting, we talked about bringing a few unified points for this meeting with William Schomisch at Metro Transit. While this does not preclude individual questions and opinions, we felt having some major issues to present would help in them being enacted.

Here's my ideas. Anyone have others?
1. Stop announcements at all stops
2. Accessible schedules/website
3. Distinguishable bus signs
4. Maintain Oakland route to MCB in evenings

I'm sure there's more, and am interested in other opinions.  Anything specific for Metro County Connect? Are the times to schedule in advance better again so you can schedule the day before?
I'm willing to write up a brief page on this and present it to Mr. Schomisch at the meeting so he has something to take back to Metro Transit.

Thanks as always.
J.J.