[Nfb-kzoo] kalamazoo Transit

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:07:19 UTC 2010

Hi Group,

I just wanted to let you all know that I may not be at the meeting this
evening.  I am now working for OUB 20 hours a week and I think I am going to
that MCB board meeting tomorrow which takes about 8 hours I was planning on
spending on OUB stuff, just trying to prioritize and organize, neither of
which are my strong suits.

May see ya there but if I don't I just wanted to comment on the Goalball
pizza party, while I think it is a great opportunity and really nice to give
NFB a good name, I have some concern about the amount of money that was
spent.  I just think we need to think about a cost/benefit factor to decide
upon plans for next year.  Could we do a dessert thing instead?  That way we
could bake or buy some desserts, I think it might be more cost effective and
still give the NFB a good opportunity to represent ourselves. Just an idea.

Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication, I am proud to be part of
this chapter and I plan on continuing to contribute the most I can.

Thanks,
Jackie