[Nfb-kzoo] kalamazoo Transit

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Mar 18 17:50:07 UTC 2010

The only thing I see to add would be the van trip to the MCB meeting
tomorrow.
You may want to move Mr. Schomisch a bit earlier in the agenda and I bet
that discussion will go longer than 30 minutes anyway.

Good job as always.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Licensed Code Factory and KNFB Reader distributor