[Nfb-kzoo] Newsline in Kalamazoo

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:04:05 UTC 2010

Crazy you are but that is completely irrelevant to the newsline issue.  I
think it sounds like a great idea.  Now we just need to find the mula.  on a
side thought, does anyone know what kind of financial health the Kalamazoo
Gazette has?  I know they have stopped printing on Thursdays I think it is
due to budget cuts.  My concern would be that we would find the money and
then the newspaper disappears. Just a thought.

Jackie Paulding