[Nfb-kzoo] Newsline in Kalamazoo

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 17:16:33 UTC 2010

Hi J.J.

Yes, it would be great to have the Kalamazoo paper on NFB-Newsline. We tried
to add it quite a number of years ago and the folks at the paper were
willing to work with us initially however, when it came time to to put the
paper on newsline , the woman I was in contact with said that they did not
have the time to work with us. That was back probably around 1999 or so.

Obtaining the funding is always a challenge but not impossible. Is there
someone in the Kalamazoo Chapter that can write a grant? I was told by
Baltimore that they could not write grants for us but would be willing to
look over one once it was done.

Please   give me a call at 517-338-4064 or send me your number so I can call
you.

Georgia Kitchen