[Nfb-kzoo] newspaper added

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 23:47:10 UTC 2010

Hi Katelin,

Yes, J.J. has listed the current papers that are on Newsline for Michigan.
Press key 3 to get to local papers then 9 to get to the rest of the list.
There are some other ones there like the Wall Street Journal, U.S.A. Today
and the Christian Science Monitor. Seemed that we would get some complaints
if these others were not there. Someone in Baltimore put the other ones
there and people just got used to having them there. Personally, I think it
is a plus.

We have  some new features--2 new voices, we are online, I think most folks
in Kalamazoo realize this and there is a feature when reading over the
phone, when you want an article sent to your email, just press 9 and then
pound. This is very helpful since the article comes right in the body of the
email as it does when requesting an article when  reading online.

Best,

Georgia Kitchen