[Nfb-kzoo] another question

Meadows, Faith (DELEG) meadowsf at michigan.gov
Mon Mar 29 11:51:05 UTC 2010

Hello Megan, I think if you contact the number I sent you, you may be
able to get an answer about metro transit.  It is very difficult to get
someone to answer the phone at the transit center.  Her is the phone
again for KCC who may be able to answer your question or give you
another telephone number so that you may get answers to your question.
1-269-350-2970.