[Nfb-kzoo] bus question

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun May 23 04:30:10 UTC 2010

If it's on Harrison, it's the plan on the east side of downtown.
527 Harrison Street

Harrison is I believe the next street north after Kalamazoo, so on the other
side of the KTC/train tracks. So from the KTC, it'd be about a 4 block walk,
and judging by the address, it should be on the left side of Harrison as you
walk east.. Honestly, if it were me, I'd take a cab to pick up a cake
though, since who knows what'd happen if you take it on the bus. At least
bring a suitcase or something protective to put it in.
It would almost be easier if you could get the West Main store to make it,
or at least arrange to pick it up there. They may do that for you.

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier Code Factory, KNFB Reader, and Sendero distributor