[Nfb-kzoo] 2011 in Kalamazoo

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Nov 4 00:52:58 UTC 2010

I haven't been there myself, but know they have plenty of conference space,
etc. It's also near several fast food restaurants Burger King, Arby's,
Perkins, etc.
They do a free shuttle from the airport and Amtrak to the hotel.
It's near the corner of Cork and Sprinkle.

J.J> Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
Your Assistive Technology Experts