[Nfb-kzoo] Convention Registration

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Fri Oct 15 15:54:41 UTC 2010

Sounds like we have a pretty good sized group going this year.  That's
awesome!  Tyler and I have arranged child care for the weekend, so we'll be
there without children. :)
Do any of you have your transportation arranged already?  Just wondering if
we should look into getting a van and driver?  I think JJ said the times for
the train aren't very good.
    Leanne