[Nfb-kzoo] Convention Registration

Jacalyn Paulding jacalynpaulding at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:03:01 UTC 2010

We would be open to a driver but I am a little bit concerned about times.
Tim cannot leave until mid afternoon and I know some need to be there at a
certain time, just not sure what that time is.  Also, we would have to pay a
driver either for two round trips plus van rental or pay for them to spend
the whole weekend.  both could be expensive.

JJ you are better at figuring this stuff out cost wise.  what do you think?