[Nfb-kzoo] Newsline Restart

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 13:59:12 UTC 2010

Hi Georgia,

Do you think there is a way that our national office for Newsline can notify
our subscribers of the restart of Newsline.  Otherwise, can we find some
funds to print free matter post cards to send to our newsline subscribers?
Even if our national office could provide mailing labels for our
subscribers, it would be a great help in sending out free matter post cards.
We could possibly either make or have print/Braille post cards made up.  We
need to think of ways to mobilize our subscribers in the future and let them
know we are back in business.

I am willing to stick stickers on post cards to get the word out.  I don't
think 2,800 post cards made for the computer would be that expensive.
Anyway, it is a thought.  I want our subscribers to know we are back in
business.

Thanks for all you do.

Warmest Regards,

Fred