[Nfb-kzoo] Some Notes

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:41:03 UTC 2011

Hi All,
Okay, so you haven't heard from me in a spell, so I apologize for that, and can only say that I have been putting a lot of my time and energy into my home and internship.  So with this, I hope to clarify and clear up a few loose ends for this season.  The first is that obviously we had no meeting last month, and I have yet to schedule a replacement meeting for the laps.  What I would like to do is to query the group and see what matters should be discussed, and see if their is a need for an official meeting of this chapter before the fall season starts again.  By this point, I'm guessing that many of us are into our summer projects and plans, so we can determine based on interest whether or not we should officially meet again.

On a side, but to me more important note, our long time friend and fellow member Christine has some great news to celebrate, and I think, as Mike Curl suggested to me, we should celebrate with her and Doug.  So though we may not meet officially, I would like to get everyone together, or as many as possible and have a celebratory dinner.  I will check the calendar to try to find a date that seems may work for most i.e. out side of holidays and such.

Please respond and let me know if their are particular personal events that may prevent you from attending a dinner with the group.  We will most likely look at a Thursday night at McGinnis Landing.

Hope everyone is having a great summer and I hope we can all meet up and have one last blast before our summer vacation.

Thanks everyone,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo