[Nfb-kzoo] Some Notes

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Jun 7 00:47:52 UTC 2011

Tyler,
This or next Thursday would work great. In fact, most days except this
Wednesday and father's day weekend look good to me.
There is one small proposal I wanted to float by the chapter that I emailed
you about. It can be discussed on the list, however. No need for a meeting
just for that.
Let's celebrate!

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh