[Nfb-kzoo] Endurance Fitness Center Accessibility Project

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:44:58 UTC 2011

Hey Everyone,
I have an opportunity for everyone on this list.  I am doing my internship at Endurance Fitness on West Main st. this summer and I am working on a project to make the gym fully accessible for blind members.  I can give anyone a free day of access to the gym to come up here and do an orientation with me, workout, do a free fitness evaluation, and help me get more ideas as to what the center can do to make the gym accessible for the blind.  I will be at the gym tomorrow from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.  An orrientation is normally an hour block and I am occupied from 5:00PM to 6:00PM already, but if anyone is interested, please let me know what time you can make it in and work with me.  Obviously, I will be at the gym at other times next week and more beyond, so if tomorrow is too short notice, no problme at all.  I'll send out my schedule as soon as I get it

Thanks in advance for the help,
Tyler