[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting Next Week

Tyler merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:37:29 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to clarify that we are still planning on having a meeting next week Thursday March 17 (St. Patrick's Day) at Mcginnis Landing at 5:30pm.  I know that there are several board members who unfortunately will not be able to attend, so I believe that we will not have quorum, so no crucial/financial decisions can officially be voted on, however, for the sake of consistency and for the goal of establishing more ideas and possibly some time frames for future projects, fund raisers, and other events, and also to continue reviewing the details of the potential Jernigan Scholarship persons, I wish to go forward with the conduction of this meeting.

I look forward to a crazy and fun time out with all of you on this holiday, hope you can join us.
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo