[Nfb-kzoo] Chapter Meetings

Tyler and Leanne Merren tmerren at charter.net
Mon Oct 3 17:21:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,
We had a very productive meeting on September 22 during which we elected the new board for the Kalamazoo chapter.  I will be working on the minutes shortly and hope to have those out to the list within the next couple of days.  I am also working on putting together a document with all of the contact info for the members of the chapter, so please email mee with the info you would like included.  leemer02 at gmail.com  Even if you have not joined for the year yet, if you plan to join it would be helpful to have your info as soon as possible.

We have a couple of members that will need to be added to the list as well, so if someone could help with that (Matt or JJ) I would appreciate it.  Please email me and let me know how we go about doing that.

Tyler and I were discussing meeting dates this morning, and we now remember that we did not go with the 4th Thursday of the month because of the holidays in November and December.  Therefore, we feel it is best that we move it back to the 3rd Thursdays, at least for now.  We can discuss this further as a group, but since it was held on that day for the past couple of years, it is easy to remember and mark on the calendar, and it looks like we should be available for most of them.

So having said that, our next meeting will be scheduled for October 20, and as long as the room at McGinnis is available we will meet there as usual.  Tyler will be checking on that today, and we will let you know for sure.  But for now plan on October 20, November 17 and December 15 for upcoming meetings.  We will meet at 5:30 for dinner, and the meeting will start at 6:30.

I'll be in touch again soon when I complete the minutes.

Leanne Merren
Secretary, Kalamazoo Chapter