[Nfb-kzoo] NFB Meeting

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:19:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,
JJ, I hope that things are coming along with the expo nicely.

Forget not that we have our NFB of Kalamazoo meeting this thursday, at which
time we will submit dues for membership, being that of $5.00 for the year,
and immediately following will commence the elections for board positions.
Keep in mind that we have severl positions available, so if you are planning
on being nominated for a position, then you should let someone know...or
just nominate yourself at that time.  If you know you will not be able to
attend the regularlly scheduled program, which will be at McGinnis Landing
on Thursday the 22 at 5:30, and you are still interested in a position,
please let me know and I will be sure that you will get nominated for sed
position.

Hope to see you all there,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo