[Nfb-kzoo] Walking Around East Campus

Tim paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:40:00 UTC 2012

ah, gotcha. here is what i have been doing lately on that route...

head west on lovell from student ghetto. stay on south side of street cuzz the crossings r better at the intersections. the first of the larger streets u will cross headed west is oakland. after crossing oakland, u get to a little quarter block and then u will  cross w michigan.  when u r standing at that corner, facing west, munchie mart is caddie corner at about one o clock, super cuts and dairy queen r  across w michigan at about ten or eleven. cross west michigan and continue west. u will cross the train tracks, and head up the hill. at about the top of the hill, turn left or south on monroe. u will go down a pretty steep hill for a couple blocks. cop shop and roadhouse r on the left at the bottom of the hill. turn right or west at the bottom of the hill on to old west michigan. u will pass waldos immediately on your right and then in a while u will get to bernhardt. this route will take you completely around all that new crap intersections stuff and its really about the same distance i would say.

Timothy J.  Paulding
Sent from my iPhone