[Nfb-kzoo] Next Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:11:19 UTC 2012

Hi NFBers,
Some of you didn't get the messages below, sorry, I forget that a few of us
are not on this list.  We have decided that since so few people are going to
be able to make the dinner part of the meeting, that we will do the meeting
through a phone conference type format, and see how that will workout.
Below is the information you will need to call in to.  We will do the
meeting at the same time on Thursday, at 6:30pm.

The phone number to call is 712-775-7000. Once you call in you will be
prompted for the following code: 190270. Then press pound.

I do not have Gabe's email, so if someone could forward the message to him,
that would be great.
Tyler Merren,
President of the nFB of Kalamazoo