[Nfb-kzoo] Summer NFB Picnic

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:17:59 UTC 2012

Hey Everyone,
We are planning on having a fun social picnic on Monday August 13, at 6:00pm
at our home.  If you are able to make the gathering, please RSVP in some
form, and if anyone you know may be interested, please let them know as
well.  We will provide burgers/hotdogs and the fixings, along with drinks,
if everyone attending could bring a side or dessert.

We will have some good social time, and if it is a nice day, bring your
suits and towels, and anyone is welcome to get into the pool.

Also, we are thinking of setting up a First Aid/CPR class for the members of
the chapter for this fall, so let us know if you would be interested in that
as well.

See you all in a few weeks,
Tyler Merren
President of the NFB of Kalamazoo