[Nfb-kzoo] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: National Federation of the Blind Urges Boycott of Goodwill Industries

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jun 8 22:47:24 UTC 2012

On a related note, have you been to a Goodwill store lately? The prices are
much higher than they used to be.
So if most of your inventory is donated and you're charging a fair amount
for your product, how can you not afford to pay your employees minimum wage?
I'm not sure what percent of retale store employees are disabled, but I know
I've seen some before.
I'm glad we have bipartisan support for the bill, but we need more.