[Nfb-kzoo] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting

Tim paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:32:32 UTC 2012

Hello all

Tyler and i went by disability network today to ensure that all is in order for us to have our meeting this evening. All is lookin good and we are very much lookin forward to having meetings there from now on.

Disability network is located at 517 east crosstown pkwy. Its on the corner of crosstown and vine streets.it is one building east of j and j glass on vine street.

The south burdick or portage bus will both get you very close. See you there!

Timothy J.  Paulding
Sent from my iPhone