[Nfb-kzoo] Meeting TOnight?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon May 14 21:19:26 UTC 2012

Gabe,
I doubt it but you never know. Basically, Microsoft isn't making any money
off of TellMe so probably has little incentive to keep it going.
I wonder if there may be other services to replace the parts of TellMe you
use?
Is there a part of the service you are going to miss most?

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys
Your Assistive Technology Experts