[Nfb-kzoo] Dropbox

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Tue May 15 23:41:10 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,

Great idea. f.wurtzel at att.net

Warmest Regards,

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-kzoo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Matt McCubbin
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:33 PM
To: nfb-kzoo at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-kzoo] Dropbox

Hey all,
In case you've missed it, we've now created a shared Dropbox folder to share
information such as a contact list, meeting agendas and minutes and more for
our chapter.
Dropbox is a free online service which backs up and syncs files.
Basically anything in your dropbox folder is automatically synced to your
online dropbox account.
If you would like to sign up for the dropbox service, please visit the
following link to get 2.25 gigabytes of storage.
http://db.tt/JcIHSDsn
using this link to sign up for the service will also get you a bit of extra
space.
If you already have dropbox installed, please send me your email address so
I can add you to our shared folder.
If anyone has questions, please let me know.

--

Best regards,
Matt