[Nfb-kzoo] County Transit Meetings

Timothy J. Paulding tjpaulding at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:56:32 UTC 2012

Chapter,
How about we shoot for June 11. This way we can be sure there will be a
meeting and it will also give us time to come up with our talking points as
well as recruit as many blind people as possible to the meeting. I'll take
the task of contacting the local ACB chapter to see if they are interested
in joining us for this important cause. I think we need to decide who will
try and talk to Christine boone regarding our legal rights in this matter.
We need to be as educated as possible on this before we attend the meeting.
Will keep everyone posted.

Timothy J. Paulding
269.598.7696
tjpaulding at gmail.com