[Nfb-kzoo] kcbvi and transit meetinghello chapter!

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:41:58 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,
I like this.  I was unfortunately called in to work for today, so neither I
nor Leanne will be able to attend, but I feel confident in your
understanding of what the board is hoping to do with metro transit.  Tim, I
still have the Key, will this present a problem with me not being there?

Let me know,
Tyler