[NFB-Kzoo] Meeting Agenda: Kalamazoo Chapter February 2019

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun Feb 10 20:01:45 UTC 2019

Greetings Friends

Attached is the agenda for the Kalamazoo chapter meeting tomorrow evening at 7pm. As a reminder, please arrive 30 minutes early if you are interested in ordering dinner. When you arrive, please ask for Pete or tell the staff that you are here for the meeting. The party is saved under my name if this helps. Here are a few courtesy items for those who are dining:

  *   The restaurant will operate with the separate check system for all patrons, so you will pay your own separate tab.
  *   The restaurant requests that you place the order once seated and the staff will provide the food.
  *   We have a table located in the back room which is semi-private on most days, but should not be crowded on this evening at all. The manager has confirmed that they will sit other customers in the front and that unless the restaurant becomes overly crowded, we will be in a quiet area.
The meeting will take place at Hunan Gardens Chinese Restaurant:
5059 W. Main St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Master's Student, Rehabilitation Counseling and Teaching
Parliamentarian, Graduate Student Association
Chi Sigma Iota Honors Inductee '19
Western Michigan University '20
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas