[NFB-Kzoo] You Are Invited: Kalamazoo Dog Daze of Summer Picnic

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun May 19 21:41:16 UTC 2019

Victor

We know you both will be there in spirit. We appreciate your notice about attendance and look forward to catching up with you in July.

Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Master's Student, Rehabilitation Counseling and Teaching
Parliamentarian, Graduate Student Association
Chi Sigma Iota Honors Inductee '19
Western Michigan University '20
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas