[NFB-Kzoo] NFB National Convention Registration 6/15/20

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Jun 13 18:20:35 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon Chapter Members

I hope that this email finds you all well. I am writing to impress the importance of our members being registered for the national convention. As we are aware, the 2020 NFB national Convention will be a virtual convention due to the covid-19 crisis. With the medium providing the national convention in the comfort of your own home, I hope to assure that anyone interested in attending the sessions can register. The deadline for registration in Monday, June 15, 2020. If you are not registered, use the below link to complete the registration. If you know someone that does not use computers or smart phones and is still intending to attend, please connect them with me so that I can assist them in doing so.

Link: https://www.nfb.org/registration

Best

Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Parliamentarian| Graduate Student Association
Professional Development Chair| Chi Sigma Iota (Mu Beta Chapter)
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674