[NFB-Kzoo] Join the Fun: At Large Jeopardy Night!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Apr 6 15:10:11 UTC 2022

Happy Hump Day Friends!

What's with this weather? I mean it's warm, then it snows, then it rains! Spring is definitely upon us.   On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 7pm EST, the NFB of Michigan's At Large Chapter will spring into action when it  presents virtual jeopardy game night. Join your newest chapter's members as we compete in three fun rounds of laughs, trivia, and fellowship. Of course, rules will be explained at the beginning of the program and throughout the individual rounds, but the goal is to have fun and meet our members.
I wouldn't be your fundraising chair if I didn't celebrate the support our affiliate continues to receive from outside organizations and donors when we do the work of the Federation. The At Large chapter received a few reasons you may want to participate in Jeopardy. Each round of the game will include a prize for our contestant with the highest score once the board is cleared and final jeopardy has been determined. We also have door prizes that we will award throughout the night, with a special prize for the 10th chapter member to participate in the game. All members of the affiliate are welcomed to join us in the fun and compete for the game's winning prizes, but remember that only members of the At Large Chapter will be eligible for door prizes. Anyone can register for the NFBMI At Large chapter by clicking the below link and completing the form. The dues for membership are $6 and we are happy to include you in our activities and meetings throughout the year. If you have any questions about this event or joining the chapter, please contact me at (269) 216-8640 or Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu<mailto:Robert.E.Parsons at wmich.edu>.
At Large Membership Form: At Large Chapter Membership Form | National Federation of the Blind of Michigan (nfbmi.org)<https://nfbmi.org/at-large-chapter-membership-form>

We look forward to having you all join us next Thursday evening for this fun event. Below, you'll find the Zoom link for the evening's festivities:

               NFB of Michigan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Michigan At Large Chapter

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F91068166354%3Fpwd%3DQ2FtNlRuTUFHVkdYR0hIQ3NLUktRUT09&data=04%7C01%7Crobert.e.parsons%40wmich.edu%7Cd7be505d3eba4fc7f6c408da10ebc498%7C257622517aa94c72905f39bf026a8a84%7C0%7C0%7C637840902049795773%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=MJnZezBCq9EnNtEY5PO0ZxqEXtAZ73dHOOwn5xPQUsU%3D&reserved=0

Meeting ID: 910 6816 6354

Passcode: 902855

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,91068166354#,,,,*902855# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 910 6816 6354

Passcode: 902855

With Love, Hope and Determination,

Robert E. Parsons, Jr., M.A., CRC, CVRT
Doctoral Student| Counselor Education and Supervision
Western Michigan University '25
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: (269) 216-8640