[NFB-Kzoo] Is it hot in here?

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Jun 27 01:18:38 UTC 2022

No Seriously Good Evening Federationists!

Before you all get tired of seeing my name this week during our national convention rollout, I want to drop a few gems for those who are still on the fence about our affiliate's virtual fundraiser, "2022 Action Auction."
Thanks to our donors, our auction has 18 different items available for bidding. This weekend competition ignited and our fundraiser currently sits with a pledged total of $1475.00! Yes, we have a bit of movement on our fundraiser, but now is not the time to get comfortable. For bidders, if you have a bid in, visit www.nfbmi.org/auction<http://www.nfbmi.org/auction> and check on your stake in the game. While you're there, check out some of the other items that you may have missed.
There is still time to get in on the action in our auction. Just because we have some competition doesn't mean that there isn't a chance to check out some of our gems. By visiting www.nfbmi.org/auction<http://www.nfbmi.org/auction> you can look at some of our items still prime for bidding, like:

  *   Three Hours of AT Training with EyeLearn
  *   Coffee Lovers Bundle
  *   Frigidaire 5000 BTU Coll Unit Air Conditioner
  *   Apple 2021 iPad 10.2 in.
  *   Apple TV HD Streaming Device

So join us in the bidding battle of the summer. I promise to drop in with updates as we approach our auction deadline on July 10, 2022 at 10pm EST. Even if you don't bid, please share the link with friends and family because they may want to participate in the fun. All of this is work that helps us build the Federation.

With Love,

Robert Parsons
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan