[Nfb-lions] Lions Magazine for October Now Available

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 3 01:37:17 UTC 2009

Hello Fellow Lions:

I'm once again making available the Lions Magazine in the MP3 file format.
You can find the file for download (please do not stream or listen to the
file from the webpage) at the following URL:

http://quietcars.nfb.org/ <blocked::http://quietcars.nfb.org/>

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page for a link called "Lions". Use
your context menu or application key and select the Save As choice to
download the file.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact me off list at:

mota at hawaii.rr.com <blocked::mailto:mota at hawaii.rr.com>

Or, call me at: (808) 734-0612. Please remember that I'm in Hawaii.

Enjoy listening.

Yours in Lionism,
Lion Milton Ota
Co-chair NFB-Lions