[Nfb-lions] Lions Magazine in MP3

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Tue Sep 1 01:07:26 UTC 2009

Thank you, Milton for doing this.  Please let me know how much response you
receive.  I know there are still a lot of Lions who are not on this
listserv.  I am not sure which others to try, but maybe Seniors.

Steve Booth, Chris Danielsen, Susan Day, and I are going to Memphis to try
to sell some coins.  Wish you could join us.
Ramona