[Nfb-lions] Introduction

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:04:21 UTC 2010

For those that use it, It is NFB Newline, and the Commission for the Blind
and Visually Handicapped is 15 months behind in paying the New York State
Affiliate, and it will be shut off here in NY as of February 1, 2010.  So if
any of you use Newsline you know this is going to be devasting, over 3,000
blind and print disabled people will use this service, as well as the
elderly that don't use the computer and uses newsline.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574