[Nfb-lions] Benefit Cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:07:13 UTC 2010

I know some of you are on other lists that have seen this, but I am posting
the information here. I could use the help in getting the word about this,
maybe get some lions to go. I am hoping some guide dog users will go to.
Deposits are due no later than December 31, 2010 but the earlier you put
down deposit I can help with payment plans, etc.

Echevarria Travel presents a
7 Day Cruise aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines
Norwegian Gem
April 30th, 2011 - May 7, 2011
Round Trip from New York City to Orlando, Florida and the Bahamas

Itinerary Includes: Round Trip Sailing from New York City, Port Canaveral
(Orlando, FL), Great Stirrup Cay, and Nassau

For each booking, a $50.00 per person donation will be made to the Guide Dog
Foundation for the Blind, Inc.  Norwegian Cruise Lines will also add another
$50.00 donation per stateroom booked through this offer

 Information:  Since, 1946 - The Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. of
Smithtown, NY, has provided guide dogs free of charge to the blind, who seek
enhanced mobility and independence.

Staterooms held for this offer
Ocean View Staterooms starting at $814.40* p.p. based double occupancy and
Balcony Staterooms starting at $924.40* p.p. based double occupancy

*Prices include taxes and fees
For 3 or more persons in staterooms please call since rooms are based on
double occupancy. Other staterooms are available and prices will vary since
these staterooms are held for this offer.

Does not include travel insurance, airfare, alcohol, excursions and
gratuities.  Travel Insurance is available and advised.

Deposits and payments
Deposits are due at time of booking of $300 per person.  Deposits are due no
later than December 31, 2010 and Final payment is due February 14, 2011.
Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com