[Nfb-lions] Hello all and I am sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting at convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:24:28 UTC 2011

Well it is official, Nelson and I became members of the Central Islip Lions here on long island on the 14th of July.

They are an awesome group.

We are currently working on fundraisers, we do a spaghetti dinner and Chinese auction every year.

We are looking for business to donate to this, I will also ask fellow NFB members who own business maybe they can suggest or offer things, any ideas on the list for me.

We are also looking to possibly to do a comedy night at one of the local clubs, and also sell tickets to the Long Island Ducks baseball team next year, a little to late to start doing something with that.

Again, I apologize for not attending the meeting.

For those who do not already know I became the president of the travel and tourism division.

Hopefully next year in Dallas I can get to the meeting.

I do have a question is there any reason we are not listed as a division or group on the nfb.org website. just checking maybe I missed it somewhere.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.