[Nfb-lions] Another New Lions Club President

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Thu Jun 14 22:39:53 UTC 2012

Hello Pat,

	I don't think that's a coincidence. No, I am not teaching Braille
with the Chapter, but hope to take a private student after the convention.
There have been some Chapter internal problems, and I did not want to teach
Braille under tense circumstances. Give my congratulations to Tina, too.

Mary Donahue