[Nfb-lions] Another New Lions Club President

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:23:51 UTC 2012

Congratulations Lion Mary.
I was made Director, and Nelson is Tail Twister, for the 2012-2013 year, we are having president's night on June 28th, we just came home from  our regular meeting tonight.
We are part of the District 20-S, NY State and Bermuda Affiliate.
Lion Cheryl

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138