[Nfb-lions] hello

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Tue Jul 16 21:12:43 UTC 2013

Hello and Welcome to the NFB Lions Group.

If you look back through the archieves you will find the web address
where you can get the .mp3 files of the most current Lions Magazine and
back issues. Each article is a separate .mp3 file. If you have any
further questions about the group or about Lionism, please feel free to
post here and someone will answer.

Lion Milton Ota
Fargo Downtown Lions Club